CHEFS FOR CHANGE FUNDRAISING RECEPTION
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
401 N. Morgan St., Chicago
Don’t miss Chefs for Change, a star-studded Tasting and Cocktail Reception Fundraiser that immediately follows the conclusion of the 2019 Financing & Innovation Conference! Proceeds from this separately ticketed event will help expand the reach and impact of FamilyFarmed’s dynamic programs, including Naturally Chicago and the Good Food Accelerator.
The evening’s delicious food will be provided by:
Successful Exits with founders of Skinny Pop, Enjoy Life, Protein Bar & Tera’s Whey
The highlight of the evenings program will be a panel discussion on Successful Exits. Founders of regional companies that have sold to larger entities will share their experiences and insights.
- Andrew Friedman, Managing Partner of Pin High Capital LLC; Founder of SkinnyPop Popcorn
- Tera Johnson, Director of Food Finance Institute; Founder of Wisconsin Specialty Protein/Tera’s Whey
- Laird Koldyke, Managing Partner, Winona Capital (moderator)
- Scott Mandell, President of Cannibistry; Founder and former CEO of Enjoy Life Foods
- Matt Matros, Founder of Limitless Coffee; Founder and now Board Director of Protein Bar & Kitchen
5:30-7:00 p.m.: Chef Station Sampling and Cocktails
7:00-8:00 p.m.: Successful Exits Panel Discussion
8 p.m.-8:30 p.m.: Cocktails and Networking